black and white prints
You Need Me as Much as I Need YouYou can't get over me,You Need Me as Much as I Need You by *SilverWynd
I can't get over you,
so why are we standing so far apart?
We tried before
to walk away
and live our separate lives,
but what did it get us?
We are right back where
we started from.
There is no reason left to fight,
the only thing we can do
is break down and give in
to this feeling we cannot control.
There will never be
and you know
no one else will look at you
quite the way I do.
I remember once,
you told me you would give me your heart,
and that day I took it from you.
It was only a joke
but it is true,
we cannot manage to live apart,
you have too much of me,
and I have too much of you.
|I have just established a website to sell my artwork on. Because it is still new and a work in progress right now it is small, but I will be continually adding new works to it as I progress. |
In the meantime if you see something in my DA galleries of which you would like to own, but is not currently available on my website, please contact me, either by a note, or on the work itself, and I will make it available for you.
If you have any questions about pricing, or want to try and negotiate the price of anything you may contact me by note and maybe we can work something out
Link to My Website
|I have recently started providing some of my pictures as use for stalk and have a small, but growing stock gallery. However if I have a non-stock image that you really want to use feel free to inquire, and there is a chance I will say yes. If so normal stock rules will apply. |
1. Give proper credit (link back to my gallery either with a clickable link or my icon)
2. Only for use on DA (if you want to use outside of DA contact me and let me know where and how you want to use it and I may allow it)
3. Only for personal use. No commercial use of my stock will be permitted (Unless you are willing to share in the proceeds)
4. Please make sure your artwork with my stock does not violate any of DA's rules, other than that I have no restrictions on the type of images you make with it.
5. Send me a link please so I can see what you did with my stock and fave it, either comment to the image itself, or note me.